THE FIRST FLOOR
The first floor is the social center of Carroll Hall. Six people live here.
- Two student bedrooms: one double and one triple.
- The rector’s apartment and his office.
All common spaces are also here:
- A large living room with a big screen television, a foosball table, a ping pong table topper and a regulation pool table. Video games are often being played. Portraits of past residents hang on the wall. You’ll often find Vermin napping in the recliners.
- A den with ample seating, often used for studying and socializing.
- A community kitchen with all the basics needed for cooking.
- The Chapel of Saint André Bessette is at the far end of the hall and is always a place for prayer, quiet reflection, and music rehearsal.
- Two study rooms, one with a large copier and plenty of paper.
- One large restroom with showers for residents and male guests.
- One restroom for female guests.
- Vending machines and more study spaces.
- The mailroom and mailboxes.
THE SECOND FLOOR
There are four quads, four triples, and one double on the second floor. One large restroom with showers is located in the middle of the floor. Additionally, there is one apartment for the priest-in-residence. And two RAs live on the second floor.
THE THIRD FLOOR
There are two quads, six triples, two doubles, and four singles. One AR and one RA live on the third floor. One large restroom with showers is located in the middle of the floor.
THE FOURTH FLOOR
There are two triples, seven doubles, and nine singles on the fourth floor. Like the third floor, one AR and one RA live on the fourth floor. One large restroom with showers is located in the middle of the floor.
There is a partial basement with:
- A laundry room with four washers, four dryers, irons and ironing boards and space for folding clothes.
- A fitness room with ample weight lifting equipment, an exercise bike, open spaces, and a high ceiling. Our newest boat, “The Black Plague,” also resides here.
- A storage room for hall owned sporting equipment, Christmas lights and supplies, and cleaning equipment.
- Multiple utility rooms.